Homeowner Insurance: Your home is probably your most valuable asset. When your home is damaged or destroyed, you need your claim settled by an insurance company that is reliable and understands your needs. At Kelly Williams Insurance Agency, we help you determine which of several companies will best suit your needs and will provide the most comprehensive coverage, quality service and fair pricing.
A standard homeowner policy provides four essential types of coverage. They include:
- Structure (dwelling) coverage for your home
- Coverage for your personal belongings (contents coverage)
- Liability protection (world-wide coverage)
- Additional living expenses in the event you are temporarily unable to live in your home because of fire or other covered disasters
Depending on the company that you choose, you may get discounts for:
- Having a burglar alarm or gated community
- Having a newer home
- Being claim free in the past
- Insuring your vehicles with the same company (auto /home or multi policy discount)
Making sure your belongings are covered adequately is very important as we have learned from recent disasters in California. Consulting a contractor, as well as your insurance professional, is a good way to determine coverage. The cost to replace is determined by the area as well as the construction type and has gone up considerably in the last few years. You may find that the cost to replace can be anywhere between $150 and $300 + per square foot in Southern California. We would be glad to review your coverage with you. Please Contact Kelly Williams, Homeowner Insurance Long Beach.